HipHopRave is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
All materials posted on this site are hosted by third party sites and as such we do not claim any of the materials on the site. If your copyrighted material has been linked to on HipHopRave and you want access to the material disabled, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- 1. An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- 2. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- 3. A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- 4. Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- 5. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- 6. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Send the infringement notice via email to [email protected]
Please allow up to 48 hours to get back to you. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may only delay the response due to the complaint not being filed properly.